Saturday, January 10, 2015

oh, hello...

We played a game tonight; we both enjoy playing darts, and have a fairly nice dart board in our basement. He is a thousand times better than I am, but I always have so much fun when we play. I made Pet play right handed tonight - he's a lefty - and he was still kicking my ass. I was drinking and needed some motivation.

See, Pet is already in trouble right now. I am an admitted and diagnosed sleep-molester. I have to tell anyone subjected to sleeping in a bed with me that they face potential groping. I am not conscious, and have no control of it whatsoever. It is similar to sleep walking, and it's actually a thing. Pet, having been sleeping in a bed with me for well over a year, is aware of this fact. The other night, I allowed him a night out of chastity. I was feeling gracious, and as he's still adjusting to the Holy Trainer 2 that he's wearing, I felt he had earned a night of restful sleep. Unfortunately for him, my sleeping self was feeling frisky. He admitted to me the next day that he did, in fact, cum while I was stroking him in my sleep. He ruined his own orgasm, stopping me before my hand actually got him off, but this still breaks one of his admittedly few rules: absolutely no orgasms, ruined or otherwise, without express permission.

Our periods of chastity at this point tend to average 2-3 days. We have a roommate who isn't home often, and tends to never be home on the weekends. While we still have sex with him here, I tend to be noisy and we both prefer sex when I don't have to be restrained. His last permitted orgasm was wednesday. Due to his poor behavior, he lost the weekend, and was told he would not be allowed put of chastity until Monday, at the earliest.

Now, Pet loves to cum. I realize that everyone does, but I mean he REALLY loves it. One of the reason we decided to peruse chastity in our relationship is because he is literally incapable of not jerking off. He cannot be trusted. I have been impressed with his dedication so far; he has a very physical job, and as such, he has a key with him at all times in case of emergency. It stays in a sealed envelope, and so far, he has only asked for permission to release himself once. While his own pleasure is very important to him, Pet has learned to place my pleasure above his own. I'm very proud of him, for the most part.

This leads me to tonight - the game. Knowing that Pet is by far the better dart player, we made a wager. The only time I'm ever any good is when I have to be. Pet has been asking for anal sex for several days now. It should be noted that while it's not my favorite, I do enjoy the occasional anal sex. I just enjoy fucking HIS ass more... something that he enjoys in theory, and in fantasy, more than  he enjoys in reality. We all know some fantasies just work that way. The wagers went round after round. At one point, he had actually won his way into cumming tonight... but he couldn't resist one more game, to play for a chance at an orgasm he could enjoy, versus a ruined orgasm - a relatively newly introduced activity for us, and one I highly enjoy. I won in a clinch, and he was back to not being allowed out until Monday. I was surprised when his next wager was actually fucking me in the ass, as opposed to being let out sooner. He won that game, but I talked him into another.

As it stands, at the end of the night, I get to fuck HIM in the ass Sunday - although he will be permitted an orgasm both Sunday and Monday. We both came out ahead in this deal! ;)

All the gambling and risk had me wet and needy, which I admit has been a rarity this week. Personal life has me a bit anxious and out of sorts. We went to bed and I immediately grabbed his hand. He has magical fingers, my Pet. As seems to be the usual, it took a considerable amount of work to get me off, but oh, how he worked for it....

So, I shall now retire to sleep, completely sated and knowing my poor Pet goes to sleep another night, unsatisfied, needy, pouty...

Damn. I'm all turned on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment